[svlug] requesting ride to SVLUG installfest, Sat, 15th Aug 2009 at Fremont Main Library

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 11 11:20:34 PDT 2009

My name is Darlene Wallach. I live in San Jose. Can someone offer me a
ride to the installfest this Saturday? I would obviously need a ride
back to San Jose. I can drive a short distance to meet or if there is
a safe storage for my bicycle I can ride to meet.

I would also be interested in going to Rick's place afterward - but
would need a ride back to San Jose.

Thank you for your consideration and attention,
Darlene Wallach

=========================

The One-Time Fremont Venue (Aug. 2009): Workshop Details

Fremont Main Library
2400 Stevenson Blvd. @ Paseo Padre Pkwy
Fremont
(directions)
Use main entrance, then pass through first door on the right.

For the first time in a long while, SVLUG's installfest will feature a
workshop: Constructing an installfest server. Participate and learn as
we set up PXE boot service, DHCP, installfest informational Web pages,
distros for installation over HTTP or NFS, netbooted hardware
diagnostic disk images, etc.

At 4 PM, we'll adjourn to Rick and Deirdre's house in Menlo Park, if
more time is needed and anyone wants to come.