[svlug] ride to (formerly) LWCE from SJ area this week..?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Aug 11 10:20:33 PDT 2009

begin Sr. Tallam quotation of Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:27:17PM -0700:

> I don't know what the schedule is in terms of sponsored parties either night
> (anybody?), but assuming there's one going on one/both nights, i'd like to
> stay for that.  Let me know.  I'll happily chip in for gas of course.  I'm
> pretty much just going for the Expo, and BOFs (if there are any and assuming
> they don't require a conference registration.)

Different format this year:
  http://zgp.org/~dmarti/travel/osw2009/

All free of charge, including the conference
tracks, but you have to register:
  http://www.opensourceworld.com/

There are no scheduled evening events this time, but
you can always meet up with your favorite projects
or organizations in the dot-org area and plan to go
out.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org
See you at OpenSource World: August 11-13, 2009 in San Francisco