[svlug] Ubuntu 9.04 upgrade]

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Wed Apr 29 15:04:53 PDT 2009

Yes, but what I am thinking is that since I had activated an
unsupported driver then perhaps the upgrade would choose a
supported driver that would work.

That was really the gist of my question. Sorry if I was unclear.

And since I found discussion pages talking about making 9.04
work with other software, I get the impression I am basically
correct, but wanted other opinions before I proceeded.

Skip

--
Skip Evans

--