[svlug] using Miro - verrrrry slow downloads

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 21 11:36:31 PDT 2009

Andrew,

Thank you for responding so promptly!

I tried your favourite http://testmy.net

Here are the results:
:::.. Download Stats ..:::
Download Connection is:: 1490 Kbps about 1.5 Mbps (tested with 3072 kB)
Download Speed is:: 182 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net/ (Main)
Test Time:: 2009/04/21 - 12:14pm
Bottom Line:: 26X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 5.63 sec
Tested from a 3072 kB file and took 16.888 seconds to complete
Download Diagnosis:: 90% + Okay : running at 99.07 % of your hosts
average (dslextreme.com)
D-Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-2EKRI9NDX
User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21)
Gecko/20090328 Fedora/1.1.15-3.fc9 SeaMonkey/1.1.15 [!]

Maybe I thought DSL Extreme provided faster downloads than what I'm getting.

Thank you,
Darlene Wallach