[svlug] Donate hardware in the Bay Area?

RS ravi2boxster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:36:46 PDT 2009

Folks,

I am getting married soon and the soon-to-be-wife has politely requested me
to get rid of a pile of hardware lying around the house. I can't remember
every item , but i want to donate it to a good cause.  I am thinking either
to some hackers or a youth club or some other charity that can put it to
good use. The items are:

* an old Thinkpad T42p. some keyboard keys falling off, screws missing from
the bottom - apart from that perfect! 2.GHz Pentium M/2Gb/100Gb/ATI
FireGL/1400x900 WXGA,wireless
* Couple of good ATX cases - high quality gaming cases with lots of fans and
very roomy
* 2 AMD based mobos - less than a year old models - 750a SLI and Asus 780G
based
* AMD CPU's - 3.0Ghz and 2.6Ghz
* Antec Earthwatts 600W PSU
* SATA disks - 500GB,320GB,750GB
* Big assed nvidia 8800GTS video card with 684Mb GDDR3
* 2 sound cards - SB Audigy and Fatality series high end
* CDRW/DVD drives - 1 IDE, 1 SATA
* Pile of case fans, misc PSU's, PCMCIA cards, laptop HDD's
* 1 PS2 , 1 Xbox - ton of games - for NetBSD hackers??:-)

Send me an email and we can work something out.

RS