[svlug] Ubunto as MythTV

Jeremiah Wuenschel jeremiah.wuenschel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:22:14 PDT 2009

Mythbuntu and Ubuntu actually share with each other, to the point that you
can install Mythbuntu as a meta-package from within a regular Ubuntu
install, and vice-versa. I can vouch for how nice Mythbuntu is, and you have
the standard Ubuntu apt repos at your disposal from within it. The Mythbuntu
installer may prove easier to configure with, while still allowing you to
install desktop-type packages. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about
your specific hardware, but if anything can ease the process of configuring
it, it ought to be Mythbuntu.

-jer