[svlug] Possible to remove messages from archive?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 30 19:44:35 PDT 2008

Quoting Ron Atkins (ron.11235 at gmail.com):

<hat="listadmin">
> ???Skip,

Herewith, gentle reminder that postings on SVLUG organisational matters,
including public second-guessing of SVLUG's volunteers, are perfectly
welcome on volunteers at lists.svlug.org, but not here.

If by chance you want to read SVLUG's process documentation for "please
remove my post" requests[1], please see:
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/volunteers/2008q3/001409.html

Thank you for taking that topicality requirement seriously, so that I am
not obliged to enforce it, as I have not yet had to do.

[1] Not to mention "Please remove Drew Bertola's post -- and I'm not
Drew Bertola, and haven't asked his OK" requests.

</hat>