[svlug] Possible to remove messages from archive?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Tue Jul 29 09:08:11 PDT 2008

Rick and all,

I had no idea what it would take to remove a post:
a couple of simple mouse clicks on a web interface
or something more involved on a lower level.

That's why I didn't offer to pay anyone for it.
Had anyone said, "That's a bit of a tough job,
Skip. Paying someone for their time would be the
thing to do," I'd have gladly offered up whatever
was fair.

Your a real smart guy, Rick, and you really know
your stuff, and I've learned from your posts.

  But sometimes I wish during your embryonic
developmental stage that gene that gives us the
ability deal with others less knowledgeable than
ourselves in certain areas with respect and
humility hadn't mutated itself into a worthless
microscopic pinhead of adenine, thymine, cytosine,
and guanine.

Love,
Skip

--