[svlug] Computer History Museum

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:59:49 PST 2008

Actually, we don't really have any XO prototypes, unless you consider
the early models prototypes. For frequent sfo flier, there is a
display of some true design prototypes in the united domestic terminal
in thier 'art of design' display.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com