[svlug] Installfest 2/2 at Cabrillo College

Larry Cafiero lcafiero at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 28 15:25:23 PST 2008

Hi, all --

I can't remember if I'd mentioned this before, so forgive me if I had,
but for those on the West side of the Santa Cruz Mountains (and anyone
who wants to venture "over the hill" from the Silicon Valley) the
Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group is holding an Installfest on
Saturday, Feb. 2, from 1 to 5 at the college's computer lab Room 2504.
Cabrillo College is located at 6500 Soquel Drive in Aptos, just south of
Santa Cruz.

Map:
http://www.cabrillo.edu/associations/clug/directions_installfest.html

This is our first Installfest, and we're hoping to make it a regular
event throughout the course of the Spring Term. Personally, I'd welcome
any suggestions and/or advice off-list.

Larry Cafiero
Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group
Aptos, California