[svlug] Pizza?

Thomas G. Digby bubbles at well.com
Mon Jan 28 01:12:29 PST 2008

At the last meeting people were expecting pizza and were disappointed.

Is there likely to be pizza at this meeting?  I can see skipping it this
time because our collective hands will be full, what with election stuff.

I don't consider it a necessity, and can live without it, but I like to
know in advance whether or not I should eat before coming to the meeting.

Lately I've been bringing a contingency snack (crackers or some such that
will keep if not needed) for times when pizza is expected and doesn't
materialize.  I recommend that practice for others.

--
                       -- Tom Digby
                       bubbles at well.com
                       http://www.well.com/~bubbles/