[svlug] Officers

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Mon Jan 28 00:07:00 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 4:42 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> The other admins and I investigated:  Drew's mail showed up, just where
> he said:  in the archive of the private "Officers" mailing list, that,
> mostly because of Bill Ward having thrown almost everyone off it, had
> only three subscribers:  VP Micah Dowty, Marc Merlin, and Paul Reed.

Just to clarify: Paul Reed had decided to separate the "officers" into
the elected officers, which would remain on the officers list, and the
others who would be on the volunteers list.  Since I was managing the
mailing lists at the time, I carried out his wishes.  I strongly
resent your using the term "thrown off" as if I was some kind of
renegade hacker or something.