[svlug] Regarding the smoking crater where the horse used to be

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Jan 27 23:32:09 PST 2008

There are what, several hundred?, people on the svlug list.

Note that the vast majority of email over the past month has been sent
by about 6 people, most of the messages can be summed up by:

"You're a big fat poopoo head. I did it right, you screwed up. Nobody
likes you".

Since it seems that none of you would recognize a clue if someone taped
it to a lead pipe and knocked you upside the head I'll state it flat
out.

Most of us don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut whose fault it
is.

It has been decided that there will be elections at the next
meeting. Fine, that's pretty much all that is important on that
count. If there is someone who is tasked with cleaning up the server
right now, great, let them do it. If there are two people fighting
over the privilege, flip a coin, let one of them do it until there are
new officers in place to make an executive decision.

If you want to send an email to the list about something that has
already happened, might I suggest that you don't. You aren't going to
convince the person that you're arguing with. As for the rest of us,
we'll either ignore the message, be bored, or annoyed by it. So the
best thing that you can do in regards to this incessant petty
bickering is, as a wise man once said

"Shut The Fuck Up"

  Thank you.

--
         An intermediate dancer is someone who knows just enough
               to not know what they don't know.