[svlug] Officers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 27 16:32:18 PST 2008

Quoting Warren Turkal (wturkal at gmail.com):

> Security didn't intervene in any sense that I know; I intervened.

Security noticed the drunken rowdiness and loud cursing, approached, and
then filed reports with upper management that have been key in resulting
in the current situation.

If that sequence of events does not match your understanding of the word
"intervene", then I gladly acknowledge your difference of view.

> I never heard that this incident was reported to upper management.

Now, you have.

I have an e-mail saying so from the manager in question, who is a close
friend and former co-worker, right here in front of me.  I am not going
to post it without explicit permission.