[svlug] Officers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 27 15:33:23 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Your words border on attempted character assassination at this point;
> I'll thank you to refrain from that going forward.

My words are a carefully considered statement of fact, vetted in advance
with a number of eyewitnesses (and, well, olfactory witnesses) that I'll
be happy to produce if you were to think it wise to pursue legal action.

If your conscience dictates such a remedy, I'll certainly respect your
doing what you have to do.

(You'll want to make a note to think twice before again abusing the
hospitality of my house while sloshed and behaving inappropriately
there towards one of my LUG's young, female, married members, by the way.
It _really_ gets on my bad side.  I'm funny, that way.)