[svlug] Officers

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:25:53 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 3:02 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):
>
> > When I took office I was immediately made aware of the need to move
> > the server to another facility, and I immediately began searching for
> > a new hosting sponsor.
>
> I'm unclear on what your complaint is here, if any.  I suspect random
> smoke-blowing, on the whole.

No complaint whatsoever; as I stated, I was simply elaborating on the
situation, covering some points you'd glossed over.

> I'm actually now oddly nostalgic for the days of Reed being almost
> completely out of touch.  Better that than continually coming to our --
> _and_ at least one other local group's -- events tanked to the gills.

Your words border on attempted character assassination at this point;
I'll thank you to refrain from that going forward.

SVLUG regularly accommodates individuals with any number of mental
conditions, illnesses, debilitations, and personality deficiencies.
My guess is that your now repeated hammering regarding my consumption
of alcohol before or during some SVLUG events is nothing but a means
of deflecting responsibility for recent events away from yourself and
your friends.

Rick, you're not doing yourself or anyone else any favours at this
point; it's time you let this matter rest, and move on to doing
something constructive instead.
-pbr