[svlug] which distribution at installfest

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:52:09 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 2:44 PM, Eisenberg, J. David <David.Eisenberg at evc.edu> wrote:
> Is the lack of installfests due to a need for a location?

Partially; mostly it's due to a lack of communication.

In my capacity as installfest coordinator, I've been working to find
another venue for the events going forward; it appears whoever stated
on the website that there won't be one in February was unaware of
this.

> I work at Evergreen Valley College, and would be willing to discuss
> the idea of an installfest there [...]

Awesome!  I'll follow up with you off-list.

THANKS!
-Paul Reiber