[svlug] Officers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 27 14:04:30 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> I'd hardly call my condition that evening 'drunk'.

I'll bet everyone who was present at the meeting where you were elected
president remembered your being absolutely plastered at the time, and a
number of us also smelled your breath.

We all hoped that that was just a one-time occurrence.  Sadly, it very
much was not.

> I'll note that NO Google Security personnel were involved with my
> departure from the campus.

Technically true -- as was Warren's objection to the word "intervene"
if one defines that word extremely narrowly.  Their attention was drawn,
they approached and were concerned, and they reported the incident to
upper management.

> It's important for SVLUGgers to be on good behaviour on sponsor
> venues.

Quite so.