[svlug] Officers

Warren Turkal wturkal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 11:13:01 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 4:42 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Actually, the Rubicon was when Google Security intervened at a kernel
> walkthrough when you were drunk and belligerent.  That set off alarms in
> management.

For one thing, the security people didn't intervene. Jim and I dealt
with the situation. Heather and Rachel helped. Bruce and Darlene just
egged him on. I was not pleased that Paul decided to do that at my
place of work. It certainly was a part of the reason. However, it
certainly wasn't the only reason. Paul is one person. SVLUG as an
organization is screwed up right now...but. news flash, it's not all
Paul's fault.

> Oh, _that_ was the elephant in the room we weren't supposed to talk
> about, wasn't it?

Get over yourself. Were you even at that kernel walk through?

wt