[svlug] Computer History Museum

Paul Cubbage oldestgeek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 00:11:46 PST 2008

Every other Saturday, the PDP-1 Restoration Project opens to the public.
Amongst other things, they run the first version of Space Wars (and some
visitors get to play it) and some very good computer music.  Both programs
were developed by office mates at MIT.  Often the music guy  himself is
speaking.

You can take all the (personal use) photos you want but don't touch the
hardware.  There is an  original Apple I signed by Woz and lots of iron.