[svlug] which distribution at installfest

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 25 21:45:30 PST 2008

I wrote:
> Quoting Chris Templeton (cbtempleton at gmail.com):
>
> > It doesn't look like they'll be an installfest at google this month
> > according to what other posts I've seen.  I viewed the FAQ on the svlug
> > website for popular distributions but once I came across the mention
> > of OS2 thought it might be a bit outdated.
>
> What page were _you_ looking at?

I've not yet seen any comment from Chris Templeton, to clarify his
remark.  And I remain curious.

> http://www.svlug.org/farm.php#sw-dist has -- not surprisingly -- no
> mention of OS/2, and is reasonably current.

Since sending the quoted post, and hearing no reply from Chris Templeton,
I have checked the _entire SVLUG Web site_.  I found zero mention of
either OS/2 or "OS2".  Not anywhere at all.

I am also unclear on what specific page(s) the phrase "the FAQ on the
SVLUG Web site" denotes.  We don't have any pages in anything like FAQ
format.

Chris?