[svlug] Officers

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:48:32 PST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 5:41 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
[...]
> Anyway, we had 19 years of presidents having no problem doing the
> not-exactly-brain-surgery job, and about six months of inept chaos.
> I think, statistically, that's pretty good.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, Rick.  It's good to know that
you think I did well during the first year or so of service as President,
and only screwed up as of late.

Having never had to work with yourself, though, I doubt that you've got
even the slightest idea of what that actually entails.  If you want to get
all defensive about that, well... go ahead.  Maybe some of it will sink in,
to SVLUG's benefit, anyway.

Good day,
-pbr