[svlug] Officers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 25 17:41:47 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Also, admittedly there were problems during administrations preceeding
> Reed's as well.  Rick's butting heads with Ian Kluft over the years
> comes to mind;

If you can cite anything I ever actually _did_ to Ian Kluft, I will as
usual be obliged.  I remember making sure that he was properly credited
on the Sponsors page, which he had not been.

Anyway, we had 19 years of presidents having no problem doing the
not-exactly-brain-surgery job, and about six months of inept chaos.
I think, statistically, that's pretty good.