[svlug] Explaining the Election

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 25 14:15:06 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Rick, you've conveniently side-swiped my entire argument;

You are correct, sir!

And I predict, as noted, that the members will pretty much automatically
concur, that those elected offices became vacant, should be refilled by,
y'know, an election, and accordingly hold the obvious brief show of
hands.

But you're perfectly welcome to show up and wave _your_ hands wildly,
and exhort the members that they shouldn't elect their elected officers.
Please do.  I personally think that would be heap big fun.

But I _do_ have a lamentably low sense of humour.