[svlug] which distribution at installfest

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:30:20 PST 2008

Warren; quick question; is that Leslie's take on things as well?

I was under the impression that although you, individually, were
unable to bring yourself to continue on within SVLUG (for extremely
understandable reasons) that Google would indeed remain an SVLUG
sponsor in the same capacities as it has in the past.

Am I wrong in that assessment?

Thanks and best regards,
-Paul