[svlug] which distribution at installfest

Chris Templeton cbtempleton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:36:12 PST 2008

It doesn't look like they'll be an installfest at google this month
according to what other posts I've seen.  I viewed the FAQ on the svlug
website for popular distributions but once I came across the mention of OS2
thought it might be a bit outdated.  Whats the recommended or most popular
distribution people are installing for a desktop o/s.  I saw Mandrake and
SUSE but also saw Ubuntu.  I know there are lots of distribution but just
need to get one loaded and start learning to use linux maybe later I'll
switch.

Thanks,
Chris