[svlug] No you're not, and you can't make us

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:15:43 PST 2008

It has been made clear to me that some people regard Paul's
appointment of me and Lisa as SVLUG officers as null and void. It has
also been made clear that we don't need officers before the election,
and that there will actually be an election with more than one
candidate for President. Since I didn't set out to become President in
the first place, I abandon all claims to be acting/interim President,
and retract all orders/suggestions that I made about system and
mailing list administration. %-]

You can use your own judgment or ask the members in the mean time, but
don't you dare say that it's because I told you to. %-[

See you at the February meeting, I hope. It should be fun. *<{%-{]}}}

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/