[svlug] FEEDBACK ABOUT SVLUG

pouria p.mojabi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:26:24 PST 2008

Hi all

Hope all is well with all of you guys.

I don't mean to disrespect anyone but I thought this is a Linux
discussion group. I am kind of new to this group but all I have received
so far is this b.shit-non-relevant-sarcastic-filthy-language discussions.
I have already grown allergic to some names, they talk a bout anything
but Linux

I thought I will add to Linux knowledge by joining this group and learn
form the  experienced members of this group. I am sure there is whole
lot of potential in this group but its all scam from top to bottom

Sorry If I am too direct.

Peace

Pouria