[svlug] Officers

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:00:47 PST 2008

Let's get this aired out. Rick has made it fairly clear that he does
not regard me and Lisa as officers by Paul's appointment. I don't want
to be an officer solely by Paul's appointment. But I am the only
declared candidate for President, to the best of my knowledge. People
have even tried to vote for me on this list. :)

What are the feelings of others? Should I act as acting/interim
President until we can have a real election, or should we have no
functioning officerdom until then?

Rick, you said that there were things you wanted to do, but would not
unless and until duly authorized. Do you want to keep them on hold?

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/