[svlug] Hippocracy of the "Governance Committee" and a Call to

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 24 16:02:09 PST 2008

Quoting Alvin Oga (alvin at mail.Linux-Consulting.com):

> i usually have my days/nights mixes up, but isn't today ( now ) thur ??

Yeah, apparently we're still on for today.  I can lob you a copy of the
e-mail that Lisa sent this morning, giving details.  Anyone else wants to
participate, send me mail offlist, and I'll do likewise.

(I believe Lisa/Mark/whoever would like to collect prospective
attendees' contact telephone numbers, in case it's necessary to call
with change of venue or any other last-minute thing, and to make sure
the table is big enough, etc.)