[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:11:49 PST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 1:37 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you two take this to another thread, or even a different list
> like volunteers? We're talking politics here.

Sorry Ed.  I think that line of discussion has ended for now with the
"it's up to Rick" statement.

Though I must note, this is the list where we talk about Linux, not
politics.  Since there doesn't appear to be a formal SVLUG politics
list, I suppose we just have one list for both.  Either way, I agree
that we should keep it in separate threads, but it was sort of
relevant given the disagreements over the best way to deliver the
SVLUG website and how that divided the political process.

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!