[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:02:45 PST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 1:53 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul, your attitude is most unwelcome.

...hope you thoroughly enjoy Darlene's, Rick's, Bruce's, and Alvin's attitudes
instead of mine; you shan't hear much more from me going forward, so fear
not.

> I, on the other hand, as President (see below, and other thread) would
> like to welcome you back as a member in good standing, but at the
> moment, I think we (not I unilaterally) need to put you on probation
> until you can demonstrate an ability to be civil. Note, please, that I
> have not done that. I am asking the membership for advice.

I've not resigned my volunteer role as installfest coordinator... nor have
I actually left SVLUG as a member... so your "welcome back" is mis-conceived.

You're gonna start putting people on probation? really?
I tried that once - with Ms. Wallach... it didn't go very well.

> Congratulations, Lisa.

Likewise.  I wish you both the best of luck with SVLUG; you're
certainly going to need it.
-pbr