[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

Tom Pilot hman_120 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 13:34:01 PST 2008

Edward -

are you yet another El-Presidente ??

This "group", svlug, is not much more than a mailing list at this point. So
really all it needs is a list admin to keep the servers up and running.
When the need comes for more formal appointees Im sure they will show up and wear the hat. What do you think you will do as president that you cannot do as just a volunteer??