[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:00:15 PST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 11:57 AM, Paul Reiber <reiber at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Also - once Joomla's in and working, it's really easy to use - witness
> > > http://reiber.org
> >
> > Don't look now, but your website is throwing 404 errors!
>
> Yeah... timing's everything!  My hosting service is moving reiber.org
> to another server today.

I know the feeling.  DreamHost is either down or having latency issues
only when I go to my site.

They're up enough of the time for me to prefer them, though.  I can't
get that kind of uptime outta my bedroom, or legally (Comcast, need I
say more?) so it's great for me.

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!