[svlug] Fwd: vacation - FYI, TTYL, and by all means, don't forget to regularly CYA.

Tom Pilot hman_120 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 11:28:13 PST 2008

Nothing wrong with that - a lot of CEOs/presidents receive orders from ppl in their organization with certain power. The job of a president is to manage the organization, and not the people.
Unfortunately (i say "Unfortunately" because of his attitude sometimes) Rick M,  posses this kind of power by virtue of his technical skills and writing abilities, so any president of SVLUG would have to give him the time of day.