[svlug] Hippocracy of the "Governance Committee" and a Call to Action

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Thu Jan 24 07:45:25 PST 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 00:39:02 Rachel Heller wrote:
> I am posting to the main list about this matter becasue I feel it is a
> matter of importance. I was excluded from the last "governance meeting".
You weren't excluded. There was just no mail sent about the meeting because we
had agreed to keep meeting on Thursday nights until we reached some sort of
conclusion. I welcome your participation in the meetings.

I'll try to send a reminder to participants today about today's meeting.

--
Mark Weisler