[svlug] SVLUG installfest removed from google calendar

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Jan 23 17:32:10 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 5:11 PM, Darlene Wallach <freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Bill Ward wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > Also, I just realized the kernel walkthroughs weren't on there - are
> > those still happening?  If so, when and where?
> >

> Bill,
>
> The kernel walkthroughs are on hold. John Delaney is working
> on finding a new venue or a Google employee willing to
> chaperone.

OK, someone please let me know when they are re-established, and any
other Linux events that aren't on the calendar.

You can view the calendar on the penlug.org homepage or directly in
Google Calendar.  Email me if you need more information.

I'm also open to granting access to others who wish to help maintain
the data, by the way.