[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:22:24 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 3:13 PM,  <rogerchrisman at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the matter. Doesn't Blackberry have a delete key?
> Down with the SVLUG PRESIDENT monarchy!

Kewl... a revolutionary... wanna be in charge?   Step up, son!  The
guillotine awaits!

[...]
> -- a Linux user group is educational by nature, not by decree

My intent has been to help SVLUG change its nature.  Exposing its
weaknesses for what they are has cost me a dear price, but the
organization might now be able to grow and repair those weaknesses.
So, there is hope.

Regards,
-Paul