[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

reiber@gmail.com reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:28:48 PST 2008

Darlene as I've asked others, please don't just solve half the problem here; that does a disservice to the group.

Please identify at least one qualified individual who is willing to take the helm of SVLUG, and I'll take things from there.

(yourself?  You sure seem to believe you're qualified to comment, qualified to interrupt me any time you see fit, and qualified to act as a judge as to whether I'm doing the right or the wrong things... Do you similarly feel that you are you qualified to lead?)

Whether I proceed by appointing that person as my successor, or let you waste all of SVLUGs time on yet another pointless voting debacle really and truly should be MY prerogative.

Good day and best of luck in all future endeavors.
-Paul

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T