[svlug] Cooperation (was Re: SVLUG politics SIG?)

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:29:12 PST 2008

Alvin - please lay out the simple steps it'll take to get it fixed in 5 minutes.

Write it down; let me, us - SVLUG know what you think the steps are we
should take.

Specifically, what it currently looks like, and what you're recommending
we change it to.

If you make sense with the details of your reply, we'll do it.
-pbr

P.S. I'm tired of getting bounce messages from your server; please fix things.