[svlug] svlug politics

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:43:41 PST 2008

Sorry to see you go.  YES, this LUG plays hard-ball compared to some
others.  I'm personally just as sick of the bickering as anyone else;
probably more so.

The perception of camaraderie is indeed appropriate for a LUG to portray.

I wish most of those "with something to say" on-list took that into account...
maybe they'll start soon... here's hoping.
-pbr