[svlug] Oh! BTW... (svlug vs. svglug)

Lisa svlug at flygirl.com
Tue Jan 22 19:42:02 PST 2008

Oh!  Mr. Cafiero's email about "Cabrillo GLUG" just reminded me!

As part of the last few weeks' governance meetings (held on Thursday
evenings --- ask Mark Weisler for details if you'd like to attend), we
debated many things --- reaching consensus on most--- including the
*possibility* of the organization's name being changed to SVGLUG.  In
anticipation of this possibility, I have procured svglug.org,
svglug.com, and svglug.net, since they were all available.

This is not an action necessarily supporting or condoning the
possibility of the name change... I just wanted to be sure that those
domains were not gone when we decided to take action in that direction
--- should that ever occur.

Lisa