[svlug] Installfest/RMS at Cabrillo College

Larry Cafiero lcafiero at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jan 22 14:55:42 PST 2008

[For some reason, I just got a 35-piece deluge of SVLUG e-mail dating
back from last week. Should someone need to know this?]

Hi all --

For those of you list denizens on the west side of the Santa Cruz
Mountains, the Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group is hosting its
first installfest on Feb. 2 from 1 to 5 p.m. at the computer lab at Room
2504 at the lower campus of Cabrillo College, 6500 Soquel Drive, Aptos.
For more information, visit
http://www.cabrillo.edu/associations/clug/events.html or call
831-335-7303.

Also, Cabrillo GLUG (the sound you make when drinking "free beer") and
the Cabrillo College Computer and Information Systems Department present
Richard Stallman speaking on "Community vs. Copyright in the Age of
Computer Networks" at 6:30 p.m., Monday Feb. 4 at Forum Room 450 on the
Cabrillo College campus, 6500 Soquel Drive, Aptos. The presentation is
free, but we're asking those attending to RSVP to
rms.cabrillo at gmail.com

More information, directions and the like for the Stallman event can be
found at http://www.cabrillo.edu/associations/clug/events.html or by
calling 831-335-7303

[Stallman will also be at Santa Clara U on Friday 2/1 and somewhere else
in the Bay Area before that -- check with FSF at http://www.fsf.org for
a schedule]

Thanks for letting me pass this on.

Larry Cafiero