[svlug] SVLUG politics SIG?

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:23:43 PST 2008

Yes, of course - it's easy enough to add new lists in mailman.

Re: the downtime - we dropped the ball - no doubt about it.  The
volunteer team's not very well coordinated right now; they don't
seem to be able to work together very well.

Something or other about how one of them's part of SBAY means
we don't trust her... and something else about how one of them
is only willing to help if others work the way he wants... you know,
the usual.

TTYL,
-pbr