[svlug] Vote of no confidence in the current administration

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:16:44 PST 2008

On 1/22/08, Marc MERLIN <marc_news at merlins.org> wrote:
> Ok, I first sent this to private lists not to stir things up in public,
> but my posts are being rejected (sometimes silently) on most if not all

Hmm. This latest batch of email today (1/22) comprises the only email
I have received on svlug for nearly one month.

> Mail's been down and spooling for about 2 weeks now, and nothing was done.
> Some people seemed to have known but had no access, or no willingness to fix

One hopes there was a good reason for that (besides "I forgot to
ssh/check whatever).

> WTF? For those who don't know me, I've been officer, VP, and president of
> svlug for 7 years in the past, and I work at google, but hearing that

Any hints or possible sponsors for the upcoming installfests? One
would like to get them back at Google, if at all possible.