[svlug] SVLUG politics SIG?

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:18:10 PST 2008

Greetings, Cyrus!

Knowing the SVLUGgers as I do, I'm relatively sure you'll find more than
a few interested individuals within our membership.

SVLUGgers - feel free to take this ball and run with it, coordinate amongst
yourselves;  I'll make another mailinglist for you if you'd like, or not... and
by all means keep us apprised of what you learn!

Thanks, Cyrus!
-Paul Reiber
President, SVLUG