[svlug] Photo group get together

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Jan 22 13:09:50 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 01:00:08PM -0800, SVLUG President wrote:
# Larry - (all SVLUG photo buffs, actually!) first you'll wanna sign up
# on flickr - http://www.flickr.com/groups/tuxographers/ is the group
# that Sridhar set up for us to use.  Please join it if you're into digital
# photography and use Linux tools for photo manipulation.

I'm already on that group.

# I've got this weekend somewhat open, so we can schedule
# something out a Larry's place then, if we can get a few more

My place won't work this weekend. I've got a Monday deadline at work
on something, so I may not be free. I'd prefer to do something on a
weekday evening.

--
         An intermediate dancer is someone who knows just enough
               to not know what they don't know.