[svlug] Photo group get together

SVLUG President president at svlug.org
Tue Jan 22 13:00:08 PST 2008

Larry - (all SVLUG photo buffs, actually!) first you'll wanna sign up
on flickr - http://www.flickr.com/groups/tuxographers/ is the group
that Sridhar set up for us to use.  Please join it if you're into digital
photography and use Linux tools for photo manipulation.

I've got this weekend somewhat open, so we can schedule
something out a Larry's place then, if we can get a few more
people to pitch in...   also, I can swing by and pick up Sridhar
if he needs a ride out to Felton.  I'll need directions; 17 to... where?

Thanks and best regards!  Looking forward to having fun w/
lots of SVLUG projects in 2008!
-Paul Reiber,
President, SVLUG