[svlug] Looking for Help with configuring Zimbra in Palo Alto

Peter Kellner peter at peterkellner.net
Mon Jan 21 21:49:52 PST 2008

We are a small company in Palo Alto and want to get a groupware product
that works similar to Exchange.  (that is calendar, contacts, etc.).  It
seems Zimbra will do it for us.  We've been trying to hire a sysadmin
for a while with not much luck.  Our engineers are swamped and we would
be happy to pay someone or some company to come over and help us.  If
anyone knows of a company or consultant that could help, I'd really
appreciate it.  Feel free to email me privately.

Thanks,

Peter Kellner

http://peterkellner.net