[svlug] Photo group get together

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Wed Jan 16 11:40:55 PST 2008

The holidays are over, I'm back from my trip back east, things are
starting to settle down. I also shot about 1100 frames that I'm going
to need to go through, sort and post process.

Let's finally schedule an evening for learning about and playing with
linux photo software. I'm a bit out in the boondocks (Felton) compared
with most of you, anybody want to volunteer a place and time to do
this?

My feeling is that we'll show each other the software that we like to
use, and give quick demos of the important features and how to do
various things. We'll concentrate on different phases of the workflow
each time we get together.

Sound like a plan? Anybody got a place more central than Felton
that'll be free some evening next week?

Ideally, you'll have network connectivity and power so we can plug in
our laptops, or whatever we bring.

--
            Malthus knew the solution to global warming.